Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hamilton Swimming Pool

I love Hamilton swimming pool it is so fun!It has water slides that are so fun,A lazy river,A play ground in water and A diving board.I went with Cassidy,Bre,Tatum,Reilly and Kade.I only went on the slide 1 time because we had to go home when I was going the second time.I love swimming at Hamilton swimming pool.If I read 5 chapters of A chapter book I can swim there again.When I go there again I'm going to go on the water slide1st.I went on the lazy river about 5 times.

3 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

hey cody, I loved it too! Can you invite Cassidy and Abby next time you go? They had so much fun! Also tell your Mom to bring you swimming at our house. We don't have slides like Hamilton but we can still have fun!
see you soon!

Susan said...

looks like you are having a fun- filled summer. I'm really happy you are reading too!

onehm said...

That sounds fun! We will have to try that pool. Glad that you had a good time and way to go on the reading!